Ep. 86: Post-Combine Rookie Ranks
Ep. 86: Doug and Josh sit back down together to break down which players stocks are on the rise after the 2018 NFL Combine and which players really disappointed them. In this weeks episode, we break down our post-combine rankings talk about our biggest movers and shakers as well as discuss…
- Saquon Barkley is the best RB prospect ever and it’s not even close
- After Rashaad Penny goes who should you pick? The fantasy community is split on Royce Freeman.
- D.J. Moore graded out as a 91st percentile SPARQ-x athlete and should be the 1st WR taken in ur rookie drafts!
- Courtland Sutton has the best upside potential of any WR in this class
- Lamar Jackson should have never thrown at the combine
- Mike Gesicki is a freak athlete and Josh is the only one who has him as the top TE in this class. Is Dallas Goedert better?
Let’s break down some top 10 list’s as we inch closer to Free Agency and the Draft!
Sit or Start Fantasy App takes stats, and presents them in ways to help users make better fantasy decisions.
Side by side player compares, player Performance and Analytics, Player Tracking, Daily Gaming Valuations
Weekly /Season Projections and more.
And if you want all this, and access to the Trophy Time Podcasts, starting June 16th you can find us direct in the Sit or Start Fantasy Football App.
Don’t forget to use our code Gurus when signing up to show us some love!
Love the Show? Want to play against the Gurus in a listener league? Do you like the content we produce for you each week? Well, if that is the case then become a Patron of the Trophy Time Podcast by heading to https://www.patreon.com/TFFGurus. We appreciate all of your continued support!
Also, don’t forget to Subscribe and follow the Trophy Time podcast on these major podcast providers: iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio. Search: Trophy Time Podcast
Want to follow the Trophy Time Crew on Twitter?
Follow Doug – @DaFantasyFather
Follow Christopher – @TheFantasyBoys
Follow Josh – @TFFGurus