Ep. 70 – Where’s the Scoring, Blount Conspiracy Theory and Week 2 Recap
Scoring is down, injuries seem to be hitting fantasy stars at a record clip and we are just trying to win our matchups! The NFL season is off to yet another interesting start, causing owners across the country to think about hitting the panic button. We advise against doing that as well as go over;
- Greg Olsen & Corey Coleman head to the IR with 8-week injuries. How can you rebound if you own these players?
- Scoring is as low as we have seen it since 2004. We tell you why you shouldn’t panic just yet.
- Jordy Nelson, Jordan Reed, Randal Cobb, Demarco Murray, Sam Bradford, are just a few of the names who either missed week 2 or had to leave their respected games with an injury. What should you be doing to prepare yourself for these players potentially missing week 3?
- Is Carson Wentz going to finish as a top 10 QB? We tell you why the answer is yes!
- We break down the conspiracy theory that LeGarrette Blount is sabotaging his own value in Philly just to get cut so he can come back to the Patriots.
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups for week 2
- A look ahead to week 3
All this and more in this week 2 edition of the Trophy Time podcast!
Sit or Start Fantasy App takes stats, and presents them in ways to help users make better fantasy decisions.
Side by side player compares, player Performance and Analytics, Player Tracking, Daily Gaming Valuations
Weekly /Season Projections and more.
And if you want all this, and access to the Trophy Time Podcasts, starting June 16th you can find us direct in the Sit or Start Fantasy Football App.
Don’t forget to use our code Gurus when signing up to show us some love!
Love the Show? Want to play against the Gurus in a listener league? Do you like the content we produce for you each week? Well, if that is the case then become a Patron of the Trophy Time Podcast by heading to https://www.patreon.com/TFFGurus. We appreciate all of your continued support!
Also, don’t forget to Subscribe and follow the Trophy Time podcast on these major podcast providers: iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio. Search: Trophy Time Podcast
Want to follow the Trophy Time Crew on Twitter?
Follow Doug – @DaFantasyFather
Follow Christopher – @TheFantasyBoys
Follow Josh – @TFFGurus