Ep. 69 – Down Goes Johnson & Week 1 Recap
NFL Football is back and Week 1 of the season is in our rear view mirror! The Trophy Time crew gets back together to break down all the injury news & studs and duds from week 1! In this week’s jam packed episode we take a look at;
- David Johnson gets placed on the IR and is looking at a week 16 return. Should you hold on to him in redraft leagues and would you play him if you are lucky enough to make it that far?
- The impact of Allen Robinson’s injury (ACL out for the year) & who the best player to pick up is
- Down goes Danny Woodhead AGAIN! Is Buck Allen the top waiver wire add this week?
- Kevin White on IR again…We are done with you, Kevin White!
- Kareem Hunt and his 40+ fantasy points
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups for week 2
- Guru Observations from week 1…Alex Smith is the #1 QB in fantasy!
- Look ahead to week 2
All this and more in this week 1 edition of the Trophy Time podcast!
Sit or Start Fantasy App takes stats, and presents them in ways to help users make better fantasy decisions.
Side by side player compares, player Performance and Analytics, Player Tracking, Daily Gaming Valuations
Weekly /Season Projections and more.
And if you want all this, and access to the Trophy Time Podcasts, starting June 16th you can find us direct in the Sit or Start Fantasy Football App.
Don’t forget to use our code Gurus when signing up to show us some love!
Love the Show? Want to play against the Gurus in a listener league? Do you like the content we produce for you each week? Well, if that is the case then become a Patron of the Trophy Time Podcast by heading to https://www.patreon.com/TFFGurus. We appreciate all of your continued support!
Also, don’t forget to Subscribe and follow the Trophy Time podcast on these major podcast providers: iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio. Search: Trophy Time Podcast
Want to follow the Trophy Time Crew on Twitter?
Follow Doug – @DaFantasyFather
Follow Christopher – @TheFantasyBoys
Follow Josh – @TFFGurus